ShareThis

Welcome to how to make handmade soap blog

Hi all visitors,
I am glad to see you here. I know you all search information about how to make handmade soap and found my blog. You won't disappoint if you stay & read all deep info about handmade soap I have posted here. You will fully understand how to make handmade soap , types of handmade soap , soap molds , handmade soap recipes and more...


Handmade soap (or homemade soap) is easy and enjoyable to make. It's an art craft. If you make it until you're like professional , the wonderful soap will depend on your imagine :) , so you need to know all basic steps and general info about handmade soap first which I have provided on this blog...and yeah I also posted high tips & techniques to make high quality handmade soap.

Generally , handmade soap has 3 processes to make, cold process soap , hot process soap and melt & pour soap. And there are a lot of recipes to make handmade soap - the popular soap are : castile soap , goat milk soap , black soap ,etc...

Enjoy read all handmade soap information here. If you have any questions or suggestions or anything else , just feel free to contact me. I am so friendly :)

0 comments: